Sunday, February 14, 2010

CANADA WINS GOLD ON HOME SOIL!!!!

I just feel like shouting it from the rooftops!

CANADA WINS GOLD ON HOME SOIL!!!

I am so excited to be sitting here with my son and parents watching history in the making!! Alexandre Bilodeau of Canada takes home the Gold in Mens Moguls!  It was a phenomenol run ! 

To make it even more amazing he bumped Dale Begg-Smith to Silver which brings me joy cause that Dale guy really rubs me wrong. I was not looking forward to his smug Canadian hating face in spot number 1.

So SUPER CONGRATS to Alex.  It couldnt' have happened to a nicer guy!! His speech after his win brought us to tears.  Amazing man.  Amazing race to the Gold!!

GO CANADA!!!!!!!


0 words from my stalkers!:

Post a Comment

Come on.. you know you wanna say something!!