Friday, January 29, 2010

Princesses and Pettiskirts

If you know me, you know I wanted a little girl. Life had a different plan. Instead life gave me a beautiful, wonderful, well behaved, humourous, loving , ridiculously awesome little boy. Life is funny like that . :)

So.. I didn't get my girl, Meh, I'll live. Yup, I'll live.. vicariously through my friends who had little girls. lol.

One of those little girls happens to be having a birthday in March. So I was totally stoked to stumble across this great giveaway in hopes of winning it for her gift! (Check out the red and white pettiskirt I have my eye on ). You can enter to win here: http://bellasbowtique.blogspot.com/2010/01/giveaway-time.html

Good luck! These are really beautiful!

0 words from my stalkers!:

Post a Comment

Come on.. you know you wanna say something!!