Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Give me a T-R-U

Give me a "T" !!

Give me an "R" !!

Give me a "U" !!

Whats that stand for??

TRU?? YUP. Or ... Toys R Us. Toys R Us around our house has been known as TRU for as long as I can remember. You will have to ignore my wannabe cheerleader excercise above (ummm.. can you say someone regrets not trying out for the Team in highschool?? LOL) apparently I didn't get enough sleep last night.


Rambling on... (and I do mean rambling - sorry all ) .. The reason I mention TRU is because I found a super fantastical wonderfullisciously good (did I mention I was tired?) giveaway for a $40 TRU gift card at this site: http://mamasavesalot.blogspot.com/2010/01/january-giveaway.html

0 words from my stalkers!:

Post a Comment

Come on.. you know you wanna say something!!